Friday, December 31, 2010

Where has the year gone???

It's been well over a month since I checked in with the world wide web. Here I am just 7 hours before the changing of the new year and I'm a little baffled as to where 2010 has gone. It seems like we just celebrated the new year. Here it is, time again. I remember as a child thinking that the year went on and on and on and on!  Now as an adult with children of my own it's flying past me and I feel like I'm not even catching a glimpse. Granted, I know I am it just seems too short. I'm grateful for the past year and for all the blessings and trials it brought with it. I am looking forward to 2011 and hope to bring a year in review to you all tonight. ***Who am I kidding... but a girl can hope, right?!***

If I don't make it back tonight to post some of my favorite memories of 2010, I hope that each of you celebrates the ringing in of 2011 with friends and family that you hold dearest. May 2011 be the year of good health, great friends, and the year that we slow down, enjoy the moment, and realize the countless blessings that God is pouring out around us each and every day.

Happy New Year my friends!!!!


xoxo.Jen

No comments: