Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tucker's smile.

Tucker has the most heart warming smile. There's something about that red hair and those sparkly blue eyes that just make it next to impossible not to smile at him, even when he's being mischievous!  We were visiting my mom the other day and he thought that Jason knocking dead limbs out of the tree was the greatest thing ever. If I could replay his chuckle for you I can promise you it would make your day!  For now, you just have to be warmed by the smile that captures our hearts each and every day!!!
IMG_5774
IMG_5776
Tucker bear, thank you for the sweet smiles you share with me each and every day. You are a light in this dark world. I love you my sweet baby!
IMG_5777
IMG_5778
Hope your day is filled with tiny giggles and lots of happiness!

No comments: