Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shadow

He looks just like him. He acts, smiles, and grins just like him. I'm talking about Tucker. He couldn't be anymore Travis if I tried to make him. This little boy is a sport now. He was bound and determined that he was going to help Travis with our garden.
IMG_3677
IMG_3679
I know I say it probably way to much, but how can children grow so quickly? It's like you wake up one day and the child they were yesterday is a thing of the past. They're into new things, they're saying new stuff, they just amaze me. It never ceases to amaze me at how well they are at mimicking our every move. Think about that, that's a deep thought. We must be great examples for our little shadows or we could lead them the wrong way.
IMG_3687
IMG_3691
It is my prayer that God will allow the words of my mouth to be kind, the steps of my feet slow and steady. May I always think before I act so that my shadows will learn to live in love, and peace. I'm just human and I make mistakes, but I can do my best each day to better them as they grow.
IMG_3696
IMG_3699

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post i enjoy it..thanks for sharing..! loves from holland...