Wednesday, September 17, 2008

15 weeks...

Week 15, already? Some days it feels like I just started this pregnancy journey, other days I think whoa! that far already? It amazes me how pregnancy can be so different. With Carter, it was smooth sailing from day one. This time, that's not the case. :) I have been sick since I think about week 6. The most common foods make me nauseous and things I love on a 'normal' day are now things I can't stand. For example, I love, love, love Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb. Since becoming pregnant I can't stand the taste of either and prefer Coke which I've NEVER liked. I also have this new found love for coffee, which umm, hello... pregnant women are supposed to limit there caffeine intake not increase it with a cup of joe, LOL!!!

The road has been a rocky one to start, but prayerfully God will let this nausea pass soon! Looking forward to finding out what this little peanut is and starting the homestretch of this pregnancy. We have an ultrasound in a few days to try and get a sneak peek, boy or girl? I'm crossing my fingers for another boy!!!!

Until next time... Jen

No comments: