Friday, July 2, 2010

Farewell VPK

IMG_3095
The school year started full of excitement and ended on the same note. Since starting preschool at SCA two years ago, I've watched my little guy grow and learn so much. I've been weeding through pictures and as I look back I see such a dramatic change in such a short time. His face doesn't have that 'baby' look to it, he looks like a little boy.
IMG_3626
The pictures of his first day seem so vivid in my memory. I can't believe that he's already waiting for the first day of kindergarten.
IMG_3128
I'm so grateful for the time we spent out SCA. Each of the staff members enjoy their jobs, and they truly care about the well being of our children. I'm also grateful for the Christian values, and lessons they have instilled in Carter. It truly blesses my soul to hear him singing to Jesus, or to hear him recite a verse from the bible. You can tell from these pictures where he's singing that he is a child full of spirit, joy, and pure happiness!
IMG_3159
I look forward to seeing him start kindergarten in the Fall. It's just the beginning of a whole new chapter and adventure!  Thank you again SCA for your caring, compassion, and dedication to the children of our community. May God truly bless each and everyone of you!

No comments: