Friday, July 30, 2010

Woo hoo!!! Go me! :)

So the Rayovac Summer photo contest I blogged about, I was one of the first 50 bloggers to blog about it and I won a $50 gift card to Wal-Mart!!  How cool is that? I was pretty excited as I never win anything.

We're keeping super busy around here. Normal summer activities have our schedule busy, busy but we wouldn't know what to do if we weren't busy now would we?  Nana will be joining me and the boys this coming Monday for a trip to visit my sister and brother in law in North Carolina. We are so excited to see them and have a short, mini vacation before heading into our first school year! Tucker and I have been under the weather the past few days but we're on the mend now and we'll be back to our same ole routine before we can blink.

I have pictures to post, but they're on the back burner for now... I just need to find my way back to the couch!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: