Friday, August 1, 2008

And then there were FOUR!

So, I'm late at posting this. I've not been feeling my best lately. We found out on July 1, that we, well I, am expecting our 2nd child! I am due March 11, 2009. We have had our first ultrasound at 7 weeks and everything seem to be going as planned. We saw a healthy heartbeat, and can't wait for another ultrasound to see the baby growing bigger. Carter is excited, he doesn't understand why he can't see the baby. He tries shinning a light into my belly button to see if he can see the baby. It's too cute.

I have mixed emotions about all of this. Yes, it was planned but I'm just anxious, more scared then I was last time for some reason. I can't wait to find out if the little one is a boy or girl. What bedding will I pick out, what will the name be, how will I handle two...I can barely handle one?! :) As God has taught me in the last year, be patient and He will see me through.

So, not only do we have a new member to the family which is great news. We are also building our new home. It was scheduled to be ready in December but things seem to be coming along a little quicker then expected. We haven't been given an exact move in date, but we are hoping maybe late October?! How exciting, new house, new baby?! That leads me to this, God is so good to me and my family. He pours out His blessings each and everyday to us. If you stop and listen, or even look around His blessings are there waiting for us to see. I am so grateful for each and every aspect of my life. I am blessed to have such a loving, supportive, hardworking husband. I have a healthy, almost, three year old, and another precious life growing inside of me. I can't wait to share this little one with the world, and for us to be a family of FOUR!!!

~jen~

No comments: