Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter!

As the day comes to an end, and I think back to three years ago I'm once again filled with every emotion possible. The greatest gift God has sent into my life is 3 today. Today he wanted to go to school rather then spend the day with momma. How could I help but smile that he is wanting to spread his own little wings?! When he came home from school, there were more presents waiting for him, and is still asking where are the other presents? :) We had his favorite dinner, burritos & tacos from our local Mexican resteraunt and then it was off to see the cows at our new place. He's had a day filled with fun, as each and every day is for him!

The time has flown, and it feels like just yesterday that we were bringing him home & starting this big new journey. From each little milestone he never ceases to amaze me. Each day is a new adventure, a new memory, a new reason to smile, and most of all a reminder of how truly blessed that I am. I'm so grateful that I have a child that is healthy, smart, funny, loving, caring, & so completely perfect. He has shown me the true meaning of life and how precious each and every moment is and how it should be cherished. I pray God continues to bless him, and watch over him as he grows. I hope that in someway this will be a day he remembers!




To my little cowboy,

I thank God for each day I get to wake up to your smiling face. Your inquisitive little mind, your forgiving spirit, and your loving arms. You are the greatest little three year old I could have ever asked for. I hope and pray that you continue to grow strong, and remember how very much I love you. You hold a very special place in my heart. Happy Birthday cowboy! Yee-haw! :)

All my love,
momma.

No comments: