Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family

BLOG
BLOG
When Jody & Alisa asked me to photograph their sweet family I was very excited. I love that my family looks to me for the photos. Jake and Josh are the cutest little guys. Watching them grow up along side my boys is like a look into the past. Jody was always with me and my brother growing up and we shared so many childhood memories together.
BLOG
Now that we are older and have families of our own, it's funny to think we are old enough to have little ones. The boys were so much fun the afternoon we did the pictures. Jake was his typical shy self, and Josh well that little stinker gave me a run for my money. He's probably the hardest toddler I've ever photographed. He would not look at me to save his life, but when he did I was able to get just a few shots!!!
BLOG
Jody and Alisa, thank you for allowing me to capture you and your sweet boys. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG

No comments: