Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mr. FixIt

BLOG
I love to watch Carter get into his own little world. When he spends time with Travis working cows, or fixing fence, or whatever else it is they do outside he just becomes such a little man. I walked out the other day only to find him wrapping a string around the barn posts and beating nails in to the posts. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "Momma, these cows keep getting out of this corral and I have to get it fixed!"
BLOG
BLOG
With every word he utters, I can see on his face and hear it in his voice he's as serious as a heart attack. As our conversation goes on I just look at him with a huge smile on my face because he is a true little boy now. He's all about fixing this or that, or helping with the big stuff. He prefers to be with Travis most of the time, but that's okay. Watching from afar isn't so bad, it's rather heart warming!!!
BLOG

No comments: