Friday, June 4, 2010

Just Tucker

It's hard to believe that he's 15 months old today. He is such a fun little guy. He's saying all sorts of things now. We hear, Mooooooooo cow, hi kitty, Bubba, dog, num num (yum yum...telling us he's hungry), and when you ask him if he's ready to go night night, he shakes his head really hard and smiles, and says no! It's the cutest thing ever. He loves to jam out to some music, dances, taps his foot, and sways back and forth.
BLOG
I think he will one day climb Mt. Everest. The child climbs anything that he can throw that pudgy little leg over and pull with all his might. He pushes the kitchen chairs all over the place, he likes to go out the front and back doors so we have to keep them locked at all times. His a lover of water and doesn't care where it's from. The toilet, the tub, the sink, the dogs water bowl, he really doesn't care. He loves to stand on the step stool and wash his hands. He's a mean of good hygiene as he loves to brush his teeth several times a day.
BLOG
His giggle is adorable, his smile is contagious, his morning hugs melt me, his dancing makes me laugh, and his little head sleeping on my shoulder makes me wish he were still just a little baby. Each month that passes, just another month of blessings. We are so blessed to have this little boy in our family with all the smiles, laughter, and sweetness he brings to our lives.
BLOG
Sweet Tucker bear, I love you! I look forward to your hugs each morning, your giggles throughout the day, and the way your feet pitter patter down the hallway. I hope that my memory holds on to the sound of that giggle and the pitter patter of those little fat feet forever. You are my sunshine, and I love you!! love, momma.
BLOG

1 comment:

Sebrina said...

what a sweet boy..growing so fast!