Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!



My brother celebrated his birthday on December 6, and we were there to help eat the cake! Carter enjoys chocolate, although I do not enjoy the affects chocolate has on my dear child! We enjoyed a nice lunch prepared by my mom. Tucker thoroughly enjoyed the green beans as you can tell by one of the pictures. He also enjoyed the fried chicken, and the cake. Don't forget the cake!


Jason,
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how old we are. Somewhat depressing, eh? I remember aggravating you when we were little... always messing up your ever so tidy room, or just being the annoying sister that I was sent here to be! I am so thankful to have you as a brother. You are one of the most genuine, caring, reliable people I know. I pray God's many blessings in your life in the year to come! Hope you enjoyed your birthday! We love you!!!!



No comments: