Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it love?

While my friend Kari was taking our family pictures, her daughters Delaney and Avery were on the sidelines watching. Carter is just smitten by Delaney! He wanted nothing to do with pictures, but once he realized that I was going to let him get out of it, he hammed it up for the camera so that we could get done and he could play!

While taking a quick break, Kari snagged this picture of the two of them. They are absolutely precious. We have come to the conclusion that in another ten years or so, we are in t.r.o.u.b.l.e!!!! Just look at Mr. Man being all smooth... lord, help me!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

totally in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness.....this is SO ADORABLE! I LOVE the looks on both of their faces. Too classic. I just love it. And the cowboy hat.......gracious!