Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365

Day 11...
11/365
It was family night for Carter's school at our local Burger King. When I picked him up today he was so excited about going, I couldn't dare tell him we were having pork chops. So back in the fridge the pork chops went, we'll see those tomorrow.  Burger King bound, we headed out. He was so excited. When we walked in he saw a friend he knew and they rushed off to a corner to talk it out.  It makes me smile from deep within to know he's such an outgoing, fun, loving kid.  He's like his momma, he doesn't meet a stranger!  He's growing up too quick for me. It seems like I just put him in preschool and here is reading to me now. OH! and this morning I looked in his mouth while  brushing his teeth.... low and behold the stinker has molars coming in that I didn't know about.  Am I really the only mother in America that has issues with her kid getting more teeth, and losing those little pearly whites I've looked at for the past five years.  You don't have to tell me, I know I'm weird.

No comments: