Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy Hair

Crazy hair day was approaching at Carter's school and the day before he finally decided that he wanted blue hair.  Okay, have you ever tried to find blue hair day anytime other than Halloween?  It's almost next to impossible.  I googled the kool-aid trick and after a little thought I just couldn't bring myself to attempt that on my child's head.  So finally a friend messaged me and said she had several different colors at home that I could borrow.  So we made a trip back into town to pick up this color.
IMG_9846
Mr. Cool was super exited about spray painting his hair blue, the night before.  The morning of Crazy hair day he wasn't having any part of it.  So this is what we ended up with.  Crazy spikes all over his head but no blue. None, zip, zilch, notta.  He was happy with the spikes so off he went.  We had to make Carter's hair crazy, little T... well he wakes up everyday with crazy, out of control hair.
IMG_9852

No comments: