Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Easter

***WARNING... lots and lots of pictures***
Easter recap, hot, fun, hot, and more fun!  The boys enjoyed baking cookies with Aunt Jessica the night before and coloring eggs. We made a special egg just for Big Papa!

Up to no good, I'm sure!

<3 just for Big Papa <3
Easter day we enjoyed a wonderful family lunch at Big Granny & Papa's. I do believe it is the first time that our entire family, cousins... everyone has been together in many, many years. The kids had a lot of fun playing together and looking for eggs.
<3 <3 <3
Little red

Looking around at the family we are so blessed with, I couldn't help but wish that Papa was more aware who each one is. He watched them all play but in my heart I know he wasn't really sure where he was or who all of these people were. Regardless of that, I was so very thankful to spend another family day with him.
#

No comments: