Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fishing

Carter has been begging to go fishing. I told Travis we had to take him since we had nothing else planned. I love seeing Carter get so excited about spending time with Travis, doing "boy things".  Tucker, he's always along for the ride!
IMG_3986

IMG_3991

I must say all these boy activities, secretly have me wanting a little girl to share things with. Sure, I like to fish, ride four wheelers, play in the mud but I don't think the boys will ever be on board to go for a pedicure with me, or shopping.  For now, I suppose I'll just continue to pray and see what God has in store for us and if it's not a little package of pink, I pray for wives for my boys that will love their ma-in-law!
IMG_3984

IMG_4012

IMG_4016

IMG_4048

For now, I'll be in the mud, on the back of the four wheeler, or hanging out by the pond if you need me.

No comments: