Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forever Friends

<3 these kids!!!
Friendships come and go.  There are those few that you know are super special and have that ability to be lifelong friendships. Gaige came into our lives several years ago and has been nothing but a perfect pal for Carter every since.  Carter thinks the world of Gaige and always brings up his name when we talk about planning a party, or a trip to Disney or a water park.
mean face...
IMG_1313
When Eric called and said he would have him for a few days I was tickled to have the opportunity to surprise Carter with a visit from his very best pal!  A surprise is just what we did!!  I met Gaige and Ms. Debbie at CVS before I picked Carter up for school.  I think I was excited as the kids would be.  When Gaiged got in the truck, I told him to climb over the back seat and lay down so Carter could not see him.  When Carter got in the truck I asked him how his day was and what he would think if he could see his best friend, Gaige.  His response was something along the lines of that would be awesome.  About that time Gaige popped his head up and said, "well here I am!"
IMG_1329
IMG_1330
The look on Carter's face was beyond priceless. He didn't have a clue what to say, that was a rare moment!  I do remember him saying, "are you kidding me?" They played, they laughed, wrestled, chased each other and had the best time ever!  They even talked T-rav into playing duck, duck, goose.  That was the best part of the day if I do say so myself!
IMG_1426
Duck...
<3 <3 <3
I can't help but wonder how many great memories they will share together as they grow up. We thoroughly enjoyed having Gaige over, and look forward to more visits with him this summer.  The pictures from the day show that it was a energy packed, fun filled day!!!
Rugrats= nothing but sweet, sweet <3
Gaige, we love you buddy!  Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments: