Wednesday, June 8, 2011

He's going to hate me for this

I asked Carter to go out and feed Cowboy.  He had already taken a bath and was in his jammers (better known as his under-roos and t-shirt), but he ran out the back door looked for some shoes and as I saw him walk off the back porch I knew I had to grab my camera immediately to get his picture.  When I made it to the barn, he was coming out the door. He looked at me and tilted his head to the side and said, "where are you going to put these pictures?"  Does he know me, or what?!
Just look at his face, he knows he's doomed! 
IMG_3893
He's so funny!
IMG_3898
God love him, I just couldn't resist.  He's such a good sport. I just hope he remembers the laughs we had when his future girlfriends/wife see this photo one day!!!  I love you Carter, thanks for being such a fun kid!

No comments: