Friday, March 26, 2010

Clip, clip, cut, cut.

The time has come for little Tucker to get his first haircut.  Little Bear was starting to look a little rough around the edges so I figured now was a good a time as ever.  I scheduled both of the boys to get a haircut on Monday. As the hour grew closer, I started getting butterflies in my stomach.  I don't know what my problem was but I just hated to see his hair get clipped.
BLOG
 BLOG
Tucker first, he sat so still in my lap. Pam came close and then SNIP!  For a moment I thought my heart had stopped, there was no turning back now. I watched as each little piece of his baby hair fell into the envelope for this sentimental momma to keep.
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG
I am so proud of him, he sat so still and we had no problems at all. He looks like such a little man. His hair is thicker, and it does look cute but I'm still a little torn. Odd thing is, by 13 months old with Carter he had already had 3 haircuts. Funny how you change.
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG
So what do you think of Mr. Tucker with his new cut?
BLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too. cute.

Sebrina said...

ohhhh..tear jerker..the little things like this are so sweet to remember..and a picture to look back on is priceless..what precious boys!!how blessed we are!!