Monday, March 15, 2010

The Snowman

We've all seen Smokey & The Bandit, right? If you haven't, I urge you today to rent it and watch it tonight. Carter loves that movie with all of his being. The other day he decided to skip preschool and go to the cow sale with Travis.
BLOG
He was so excited to get his Bandit pants on, and his Snowman jacket. My mom bought him this jacket for Christmas and Travis one to match. Well, since opening it Carter swears he is the Snowman from Smokey & The Bandit every time he wears it. It cracks me up!!!
BLOG
When he got himself dressed and I took a look at him, I just smiled. He's such a little heartbreaker at 4. I just know I'm going to have my hands full when he starts really liking the girls. I mentioned to him and Papa Cotton the other day that he was on his way to school to see his girlfriends. His response, "momma... I don't like the girls. I'm going to school to learn my bible verses!"  Keep it that way son, keep it that way!
BLOG
That smile of his, and those eyes... get me every time!  ***the picture below... the bandaid is from his run in with our dog, Cowboy!***
BLOG
LOVE YOU CARTER BUG!

4 comments:

Christine said...

He is so cute and will be such the heart breaker!!

RN Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Your son is absolutely adorable. My parent's best friends used to have a dog named Cowboy, so that totally made me smile about your dog!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have been over to check out your blog (gasp!!) Love the layout/design; thanks for following my blog. Yes, if you keep that lil guy's priorities in line like that then you've got it made!! Haha

Juliana said...

Jennifer-these pictures are ADORABLE!!!

I am now following you from MBC/FFF and I hope you will come by and follow back as well!