Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello, is anyone there????

If any of you are still so graciously following this blog, bless you. My poor blog has been so neglected lately. It seems that once Spring starts to peak around these parts the days get busier, and my designated time to blog becomes non-existent.  I just wanted to let everyone know, I'm still here. I'm way behind with updates, and quite honestly I don't know when I'll get time to sit here and fill you all in on the craziness on Cow Bird Lane.

I did want to share this link with all of you. I know a lot of you are picture fanatics like myself and CavasPeople.com is giving away a free 8x10 of your choice. You do have to pay shipping and handling. I opted to go with a larger print, the 11x14 and my total came to $25. Worth it in my opinion. :)  Anywho, click on this link and order your print today.....   CavasPeople.com

Have a super day my friends!!! I'll be back soon, I hope! :)

5 comments:

Ashley Stone said...

thanks for the tip!

Kari said...

here :)
let me know how it turns out!

Anne said...

Still following!!

Sarah said...

I've been terrible with my blog, too. I've posted a few generic things but nothing that actually came from my brain. :) You're not alone! But, I still love stopping by your blog :)

Kari said...

still here. sometimes the blog just doesn't take front seat. I've learned that a lot over this past year! i get to it when i can.