Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing....

I would like you all to meet my friend Darcy, from Muddy Water Farm. She is a dear friend from high school that I've not seen in many, many years. She now resides in a small town in south Georgia. I posted on my Facebook Fanpage a few months back a challenge to my friends to start a blog of their own. Thus far I believe Darcy is the only one that took me up on that offer.

She messaged me this morning that she had started blogging. When I logged on to her link, my mouth fell open. It is beautiful, her song choices immediately made me think of her and the Darcy I remember. Her blog is warm, welcoming, and it has quickly climbed to the top of blogs I will check in with each day.

Take a few minutes and stop by to visit her. She's just starting out but I'm sure there are great things to come at Muddy Water Farms!


http://www.lifeonmuddywaterfarm.com/

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a great blog! I really enjoyed looking through all of Darcy's posts.

You're right! She's just as warm and welcoming as you are.