Monday, October 6, 2008

Did you feel that?

As I get closer and closer to the mid way mark I keep waiting to "feel" pregnant. Granted I've had nausea to great extents to remind me that something is going on inside of me but if you've ever been pregnant you know what I mean by "feeling" pregnant. I've been feeling little flutters since about week 14 or so but nothing to where I'm like, "WHOA! there's my little peanut!" Just like with Carter I feel the most flutters at night as I lay in the bed trying to get comfortable. Saturday night, we had been busy all day going and doing. As we got into bed, Travis was watching t.v. and I was doing my normal flip, flop routine trying to get comfortable. Once I finally found a place I put my hand to my stomach to see if the flutters I was feeling would get any stronger with a little pressure from momma! It worked!!! So, I grabbed Travis' hand and placed it on my stomach not really sure whether or not he would feel what I was feeling. It was about thirty seconds after I placed his hand on my stomach that our little Tucker gave a very significant "hello" to his Daddy!

Once again, what an amazing moment for two people to share. We prayed for a child and God answered. Now to wait and watch as this miracle comes about can't help but to draw two people closer together. I can't wait to hold my little one and once again be overwhelmed and amazed at how awesome our God truly is. I feel so blessed to be able to be a mother and experience the joys that come along with each day that passes. I can't wait for his little kicks and punches to get stronger so that Carter can experience feeling him move as well.

Blessed beyond measure,
...Jen...

No comments: