Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's a hungry boy

Yesterday while preparing dinner, Tucker was hanging out in his bumbo seat.  He's not a huge fan of it, but as long as he can get his hands on something to play with he's usually good for a few short minutes.  I was cutting up lettuce to make a salad when I heard him grunting.  I looked over and the bread was just out of his reach.  He tried his best and stretched his little arm as far as he could until he had it!  The little turkey kept scooting it closer and closer to him.  Before I knew it he had it in both hands gnawing at the bag.  It was too funny!!  When I took it from him, he smiled really big and started reaching again.  I don't think we'll have too much of a problem getting him to eat.



2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

Too funny! He is getting so big!

Sebrina said...

this is too cute..I miss your blogs everyday:(