Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

BLOG
This afternoon when I logged on I found that I was given an award. How sweet is that?! Lori over at The Ladybug Lounge felt my blog was worth of the Beautiful Blogger award!!  Thanks Lori! Now, I'll share with you a few blogs that I feel are also worthy of this award. If you enjoy reading, and are looking to follow a few new blogs then check these out!! :)


Fabulous Fuston Family Kara's blog is a joy altogether! Her little girl is just precious!


Journey Blessings My best friend Renee, just joined the blogging world and already she has touched me in so many ways with what she writes.


Life is change. Growth is optional. Sarah is always an inspiration to me. She has a way with writing and I always enjoy what she has to say!  Great music on her site too!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, thank you so much! You bless me :)