Friday, February 5, 2010

What a day

Just wanted to give a quick update. Amanda delivered Brayden at 3:10 a.m. this morning. He weighed 8lbs. 10oz.!  They are both doing well, mom is just tired. I will update with pictures and more excitement later today or tomorrow. She was in labor for 20 hours and I didn't get home until 5:00 this morning. I'm running on two hours of sleep, and I'm about to prop my eyes open with toothpicks. The boys are up, running wild, and I'm not even sure I'm coherent, LOL! I've not pulled an all-nighter like that since I was in my early 20's!  Whew... I know now why I don't do that anymore!

Thank you to those of you that kept her in your prayers. God is good, and we are so thankful that He watched over both Amanda and Brayden into the wee hours of the morning this a.m..  I promise to post pictures soon. For now, I'm going to say prayers of my own that these children of mine have pitty on this tired soul and let me take a GOOD nap!!!

No comments: