Monday, April 19, 2010

Life is full...

Do you ever sit back and think how full your life is? Not with the stuff of your life, but the people. Life is about family if you ask me. I don't know where I would be without mine. This weekend I was asked to take family photos of the growing Norman family.
BLOG
I've been friends with this sweet family for as long as I can remember. One of my best friends, Amanda, is their daughter so I've grown up knowing each one of them. Amanda just recently welcomed sweet Brayden into the family, and her brother Darren and Sebrina just welcomed their little guy Dawson. I was pleased when Mrs. Marsha asked me to meet them. What a better time then now to take a new, updated, family picture.
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG
This family is a tight knit group. From Mom and Dad, to the two sons, to their only daughter, your can tell that this family's roots run deep. They love each other, they laugh together, and you can tell that there is just such a sweet spirit about them all. As I started snapping pictures, I could just see how full, and complete Mrs. Marsha was. Her entire family, her little flock all together. Mom's always seem to be the ones that keep it all together. They keep everyone going, offer that smile, laugh, support, or advice whenever we need it.
BLOG
BLOG
BLOG
It was my privilege to photograph this family. I hope that you all enjoy the photos and may your family be blessed with many years together, full of fun memories, lots of laughter, and deeper love then you share today!
BLOG
BLOG
I love you all!
Jen

No comments: