Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday

Morning to you all! The weekend is here, and like pretty much the rest of the eastern half of the country, we will be freezing our buns off this weekend. There was a possibility of snow flurries here for today, but our temps didn't drop enough. They are now saying that there is a chance to try again tomorrow. In all honesty, I'll most likely be watching from the window if it happens because I'm miserable. Yes, as I said earlier this week, I am a complainer. :)

Now, on to Flashback Friday. I went on the search for old pictures to share with you all and this is what I came up with.

IMG_6775_2
Just look at his little face, round, pudgy, and still the look of a baby!!! These were taken in January of 2008. I remember the day so clear. It was cold, it was rainy, but that didn't stop Carter. Each time there was a break in the rain he'd be out the door. I can not believe how much he has changed in two years. Huh, time flies and we don't even realize it somedays. 
IMG_6613_2
Then a few days later we were visiting my grandparents again, and he was playing in the leaves. My grandparents have these huge sycamore tress in their yard and they make for great leaf piles, and even more fun to jump in once the adults have raked them all!! I remember doing this when I was little, and now watching my son it brings back tons of memories!!

Happy weekend to you all. Stay warm, and God bless! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

aww, he is adorable. Amazing how much they change in so short a time, isn't it?

Stay warm, Jennifer!

Blogs said...

Fun & Cute photos...and we're all freezing...even down here:(

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Such a beautiful blessing!

Smiles, Lea