Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Driving so soon?

When I heard Carter's John Deere Gator running I wasn't sure how it was possible. I looked up to find Tucker pressing on the gas as he rammed into the pole of our shed.  For the life of me I couldn't wrap my head around the thought that he had figured out how to make it go.  Luckily he was blocked by the pole, but his giggle was absolutely priceless!
IMG_3828

I ran inside to get my camera and had Travis turn him to where he could take off. He did just that!  Pedal to the metal he was off!  Granted he had no clue what to do with the steering wheel but as long as it stayed cut to the right he just went in circles. He thought he was something big!!
IMG_3834

I think we are going to really have our hands full with this one. He's full speed ahead, no looking back, out of control!!!!
IMG_3830

No comments: