Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The many faces

What a face!  Eyes that sparkle, a mischievous little grin, that laugh that is contagious, the 'I'm going to get you' growl, each one of these are one of the many faces you'll see of Carter on any given day.  




Everyone has always said that Carter is a very expressive child, and it is so true. Take a look for yourself....

Mad face:



Happy Face:



Sad Face:





Loving Face:

Now tell me at least one of those didn't brighten your day or make you smile.  He's a blessing, I'm telling you a true, true blessing!  LOVE YOU CARTER! :)

Vote for my blog The Days I'll Remember on Mom Blog Network

4 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Jennifer, They all brightened my day. He is precious. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Girl you have been on a roll with blogging lately, as always hes adorable and i love seeing what you are going to blog about next :) I really loved the one with the little mini tractor bike!

Sonja said...

Thanks for stopping by! yay for another Gator Lady!! :)

Your son is ADORABLE! Great pics!!

xoxox

Jennifer said...

Not sure how Brittany's post ended up with my name....weird!!!