- Calls his Da-Da, all the time.
- Chases Carter down the hall in his walker like a speed-racer!
- Loves a CheesePuff more then eating in general
- Giggles when the dogs lick his feet
- Thinks that bath time is the greatest time on earth
- Enjoys chewing on a tooth brush, good habits for Aunt Jill!! :)
- Crawls everywhere he can get his little tush
- Smiles the biggest smile when the cows sniff his hand or lick him
- Loves being outside watching his big brother
- His face lights up when he sees his Daddy or Carter
- Calls for Momma when he's upset or bored with something (go figure)
- Pulls up on the couches, tables, Carter, anything that he can hold on to
- Once he pulls up he holds on with one hand, then lets go and wobbles before he realizes his legs are spaghetti noodles
- Starts clapping his hands anytime he hears patty cake, or yay!
- Is totally addicted to his big furry blankets!
- Sleeps through the night at least 10 hours, usually 12
- He has 7 teeth, and the eighth is not far away, we see it closer and closer each day
- The cats are his mission, he's out to get them
Little bear is amazing each and every day showing us new things he learns. I know he is bound to bring great joy and memories to our family. I love you sweet boy!!!!!
Happy 8 month Birthday!!!!
P.S. Now I'm off because he is calling from his crib, "Mooommma.... Moooommma..." duty calls!