Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have a monster

Everyone has a monster in their dryer that eats socks, right?  Well, we have finally found him!!! He's cute, chubby cheeked, red hair, and as expected he had a sock hanging out of his mouth! Nothing like what I imagined the sock monster to look like. I always assumed he looked like a dust bunny you find in the laundry room, covered in lint, paper, and other gunk you find in the dryer.  Not our sock monster. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Oddly enough, when he would drop the sock (and it was a dirty sock of Carter's, mind you) he would pick it up and put it back in his mouth. Hey, he wasn't crying so chew away my little one, chew away! 

Had I only known a dirty sock would calm him down I could have saved several dollars on teething remedies, chew toys (sounds like I'm talking about the dogs), and my sanity!!!!

There's something about this little one. He's going to be full of it, just full of it!  The days ahead should be very, very interesting!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG he is sooo cute, I want one!