In this post, I'll play catch up since today is the fifth of the month. I'm going to try and keep each day short and sweet but we all know how I like to run my mouth so we'll see. :)
- I am thankful for my salvation. Without my relationship with God my life would be without meaning. My salvation is my promise of never ending life, and that I will walk the streets of glory when Jesus calls me home.
- I am thankful for my husband. He's my best-friend, he's my comfort, my support, a wonderful father, he's a provider, and he's faithful. Travis completes me. He knows little things that I don't even realize about myself. I love to see him interact with our children, I love the way his face lights up when he sees them, and I love the way they smile at him.
- I am thankful for the roof over my head. Our home is not a mansion, it's not worth millions, but it's ours. It provides warmth and it's the place our memories are made.
- I am thankful for my mother. She is by far one of the greatest blessings in my life. She is a wonderful supporter, the greatest Nana on earth, and she can cook far better then I will ever be able too. She is also my best-friend. I trust her judgement, I value her opinion and I look up to her. She has shown me the Christian values that I have today. She instilled in me everything that has made me the person I am today. She has loved me regardless of the things I've said, or done. She is one of the few people that I know I can rely on at all times.
- I am thankful for my sight. Without my sight my world would be dark. I would not be able to see my children. I would miss the beauty of nature, the color of the trees changing in the fall. There are so many things I would miss if I did not have my sight. Watching the wind blow through the trees, Carter running through the yard, Tucker's smiling face, and the way Travis' eyes sparkle when he smiles.
This could get interesting as each day is going to become more challenging to find something that I a
Have a blessed evening!