Friday, October 23, 2009

Yummy, yum, yum!!!

We all like a good dessert, right?  Well trust me when I tell you that the desserts here in the south are just splendid!!  Nothing beats a good, sugar filled pound cake or lemon pie.  Our family has been enjoying many, many sweets over the past few weeks due to the loving supportive friends and family that have provided food during our difficult time.  

One of the favorite desserts was a pumpkin roll.  Oh my stars, it was superb!  Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  So, I came home with all intentions of making a pumpkin roll.  My moms friend sent me the recipe but said to 'try' it before making it to take somewhere.  She said it could be difficult... for me?!  No way, I'm Ms. Rachel Ray!! LOL..LOL!

I settled with a pumpkin spice cake, and boy oh boy was it yummy!!  


No comments: